Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Pictures
















Hey everyone,





So here is some family pictures we took in Show Low, AZ over Thanksgiving. We had alot of fun over there, it was a much needed break. We're all doing well. Porter is really talking alot, everyday he seems to add a couple more words to his repratour. Payson is already 7 months old, and he is so much fun!! He's rolling everywhere, and is starting to rock on his hands and knees. You know what happens next. Aggghhhh!! I'm not ready for a crawler yet. Anyway, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!! I hope at this time of year we can remember the things that are important in life, and thank our Savior for all we have. Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Lexi and Hector said...

Oh my gosh...so cute...I love these pics.

janalee said...

holy moly ... a new update!!! Those are cute pics, i cant believe payson is almost crawling!!

Shauna said...

Ki your family is beautiful! Miss you girl!